2 bedroom apartment for saleHaroldstone Road, Walthamstow
- Two bedrooms
- Ground floor Victorian apartment
- Large 30ft private garden
- 108 year lease
- Chain free
- No through traffic
- Located off Coppermill Lane
A nicely stylish two bedroom ground floor apartment with large private garden. You're enviably located on a quiet, no through road in the heart of a friendly, close-knit community and just moments from the wide open blue and green space of Walthamstow Marshes. The High Street is also just moments away.
The rear garden is a handsomely landscaped, thirty foot long mix of patio and brick, low maintenance, perfect for barbecues and al-fresco entertaining of all kinds and with plenty of handy all-weather storage.
You'll be enjoying stylish Design & Decor with plenty of great vintage touches and period features. The 170 square feet front lounge has beautifully restored original floorboards underfoot, classic plantation shutters on the windows and vintage three column radiators.
The master bedroom is a solid double at 110 square feet, with more original floorboards, while the rear bedroom is a generous single at 60 square. The bathroom in particular is gorgeous; metro tiles from top to bottom, vintage designer fittings and an oversized rainfall shower.
Outside, Blackhorse Road station is just a half mile away on foot, and will get you directly to Oxford Circus in less than 20 minutes. Alternatively, St James Street station is barely five minutes away and will get you directly to Liverpool Street, also in around 20 minutes.
- Walthamstow High Street is just a few minutes walk away, for a wide range of shops, cafes and other amenities, not to mention Europe's longest street market.
- The apartment is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle
- At 108 years the lease won't cause you any problems.
Reception Room - 4.0m x 4.0m (13'1" x 13'1") -
Master Bedroom - 3.3m x 3.1m (10'9" x 10'2") -
Bathroom - 2.0m x 1.8m (6'6" x 5'10") -
Kitchen - 2.5m x 2.0m (8'2" x 6'6") -
Bedroom - 2.8m x 2.0m (9'2" x 6'6") -
Garden - 12.19m (40) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"We have lived in Walthamstow for the last 10 years and have really enjoyed living in this lovely quiet street. Living this close to the marshes and parks has been great for taking our dog and little boy for walks. We've hosted many BBQs in our garden with our friends and neighbours, and we love the community spirit in the area."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61011583.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27166684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.