2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWalpole Close, Doncaster, DN4
- GREAT FIRST TIME BUY AT A PRICE OF £73,500
- LOVELY TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- LOCATED IN BALBY JUST 2 MILES TO DONCASTER CENTRE & THE A1M
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- BATHROOM AND A SEPARATE W/C
- ENCLOSED FRONT & REAR PAVED GARDENS
LOVELY TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACED HOUSE LOCATED IN BALBY... A GREAT FIRST TIME BUY!
CALL WHITEGATES TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
Beautifully presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM END OF TERRACED HOUSE, briefly comprising of entrance porch, living room, kitchen/dining area, rear entrance hall/storage, first floor landing, two bedrooms, bathroom, separate w/c, plus front and rear gardens... CALL TODAY TO VIEW THIS FANTASTIC BUY!
Front facing double glazed frosted door, two front facing double glazed windows, side facing double glazed windows, radiator and karndean flooring.
Front facing single glazed door to the entrance porch, stairs to the first floor landing, storage cupboard, alarm system and access doors to the living room and kitchen.
Front facing double glazed bow window, two radiators, coal effect gas fire and a feature decorative surround.
Front facing double glazed bow window, radiator, fitted kitchen units at eye and base level incorporating a single bowl sink with drainer unit, four ring gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood above hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, partially tiled walls, storage cupboard beneath the stairs and karndean flooring.
Rear Entrance Hall/Storage
Side facing double glazed frosted door, side facing double glazed window, tiled flooring, picture rail and base level storage units.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, built in storage and wardrobes.
Rear facing double glazed frosted window, heated towel radiator, wash hand basin within a vanity unit, bath with shower attachment, electric shower unit above, shower screen above bath, plus tiled walls and flooring.
Rear facing double glazed frosted window, low flush w/c, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
With a walled front garden with wrought iron style railings and access gate leading to the paved area.
Paved area with fence enclosure and rear access gate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61011883.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR170243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.