3 bedroom flat for saleScotts Road, Leytonstone,, E10
- Valued at 430K
- First floor flat in a two storey building
- Three bedrooms
- Two separate bathrooms
- Very close to Leyton Midland Road station
- Front and back garden
- Approx 701.4 Sq Ft (65.2 Sq M)
" Valued at £430k
" First floor flat in a two storey building
" Three bedrooms
" Two separate bathrooms
" Very close location to Leyton Midland Road Station
" Front and back garden
" Approx 701.4 Sq Ft (65.2 Sq M)
What's the property like?
- A fantastic property for someone who is looking for their first home, or for someone who is looking to add to their property portfolio. This spacious first floor flat boasts three bedrooms, all of them being generous sized double rooms. There is a lovely fitted kitchen, benefited with modern appliances. A large separate living room is included, making their no need to worry about the kitchen and reception area being together. There is one bathroom and toilet together, plus another separate toilet. There is also a front AND a back garden, making this place a real hit with kids.
What's the area like?
- This property is located in Leyton, E10, making it one short stop away on the Central Line from Stratford, home of the world famous Olympic Park and the marvellous Westfield shopping centre, which happens to be Europe's biggest shopping centre. Links with Central London are also amazing, as one train takes you from Leyton to Oxford Circus, right in the heart of London. The Lee Valley Ice Centre is also situated in Leyton, it is here that you can plan a family day out ice skating. Transport links are very good with this property, you can find Leyton Midland Road Station which serves the Gospel Oak - Barking branch of the London Overground. For the Central line, you can find Leyton Station on Leyton High Road, which is not to mention all the over great shops you will be able to find here.
For other information or viewing please call 020 7375 1188 Mobile: 07553370908 & 07894452730 (lines open 9am-11pm).
==========PRIME ESTATE AGENTS are members of Association of Residential Letting AGENTS (ARLA), National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), London Rental Standard (LRS), The Property Ombudsman (TPO), Information Commissioner Office (ICO), National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS), Safe Agent, National Landlord Association (NLA) London Landlords Accreditation Scheme (LLAS), Residential Landlords Association (RLA), The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), AML, DPS & Accredited Agent for Local Councils. ==========
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRIME_001462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.