3 bedroom house for saleBulverhythe Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Well Proportioned Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms
- kitchen, Lean-To Conservatory
- Ample ORP, Tandem Style Garage
- South Facing Rear Garden, Chain Free
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this well proportioned three bedroom semi detached house enjoying double glazing, gas fired central heating and requiring mild updating internally. The property affords a driveway providing ample off road parking which leads to a tandem style garage and an enclosed south facing garden to the rear. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, bay fronted living room, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, shower/wet room, lean-to conservatory, to the first floor three bedrooms and a shower room/wc. Conveniently situated for local amenities, the seafront promenade and offered for sale with no onward chain, internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 12'8 x 10'7 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'9 x 10' -
Bedroom 3 - 10'7 x 9' -
Reception 1 - 14'1 x 13'6 -
Reception 2 - 15' x 10'5 -
Kitchen - 14'5 x 10'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61013072.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26424447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.