3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ridings, Kington St. Michael, Chippenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sought after Village Location
- Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage & Parking for Several Cars
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- En suite & Family Bathroom
A FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME in a sought after VILLAGE LOCATION,offering SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION throughout. The property boasts THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS,TWO RECEPTION ROOMS,fantastic kitchen with utility room off,plus GARAGE & driveway parking for several cars.
An internal viewing is highly recommended!
In a SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION, and in an enviable secluded spot, this BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated!
The property boasts over 1200 sq.ft. of SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION, and briefly comprises; entrance hall and downstairs cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and utility room, conservatory, master bedroom with en suite, two further double bedrooms, and family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts GARAGE and DRIVEWAY PARKING, plus fully enclosed front, rear and side gardens.
UPVC double glazed window to front, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor, smoke alarm and radiator.
Wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and W.C. Extractor fan, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window to side, and radiator.
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 5" ( 4.42m x 4.09m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, electric fireplace and surround. Television and telephone point, double doors to dining room and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory and radiator.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.90m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, and stainless steel sink/drainer bowl. Electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood extractor fan. Plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Inset spots, tiled flooring and archway to utility room. UPVC double glazed window to rear and side and door to garden.
Utility Room 6' x 5' 9" ( 1.83m x 1.75m )
With base units and stainless steel sink/drainer. Rolled edge work surfaces with tiled splash backs, and radiator. Central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Inset spot lights, extractor fan tiled flooring, water softener and radiator.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
UPVC construction, french doors to garden, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side.
UPVC double glazed window to side, loft access with light and part boarding. Cupboard and smoke alarm.
Bedroom 1 12' Max x 11' 1" ( 3.66m Max x 3.38m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted double wardrobes, radiator, telephone and television points.
Wash hand basin, shower cubicle, part tiling, W.C and inset spot lights. Extractor fan, shaver point, tiled flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 1" Max ( 3.66m x 3.38m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted double wardrobes, television point and radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 5" x 9' 5" ( 4.39m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, television point and radiator.
Wash hand basin, W.C, bath with mixer taps and shower off, and part tiling. UPVC double glazed window to front, extractor fan, shaver point, tiled flooring and inset spots.
Fully enclosed with gated access, path to front door, and gate to rear garden.
Beautifully maintained and enclosed by wooden fencing with patio and lawned area to side. A selection of flower borders, wooden shed and door to garage. gated rear and side access. Further patio and lawned area.
With power, light and up and over door. Over head storage.
Gravelled driveway parking for several cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61013377.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP107066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.