2 bedroom flat for sale4c Burnbrae Drive, Corstorphine, Edinburgh EH12 8AS
- Immaculately-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, dual aspect, top floor (2nd) flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built factored residence.
- Located in the desirable Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- This period property boasts tall ceilings, sash and case windows, laminate flooring with distressed hardwood finish and an original spiral staircase.
- Further highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary lighting, gas central heating, secured entry system, floored loft, allocated and visitors parking, external stora...
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, dual aspect, top (2nd) floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built residence (factored), located in the desirable Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
Accessed via a carpeted spiral staircase (an original feature of the property), the bright entrance hall comprises three built-in storage cupboards (one powered and plumbed), the secured entry system console, hatch for the floored loft space and gives access to all rooms within. Set off to the left of the hallway, the bright and spacious, dual aspect, open plan living space features TV and telephone points, laminate flooring with distressed hardwood finish and ample space for furniture. The living room and kitchen/dining area comprises integrated double oven, gas hob, extractor canopy, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, excellent storage and a tiled splashback. Set to the front of the property, south-facing bedroom one is a good-sized double room with a triple built-in wardrobe and TV point. Set to the rear, bedroom two is another double room with TV and telephone points and ample space for free-standing furniture. Finally, the modern family bathroom features concealed cistern WC, electric dual-head shower unit, shaver points, built-in cabinets and has been finished to the highest standard.
Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7474410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.