5 bedroom detached house for saleGimingham Road, Trimingham, Norwich
- Detached house with 2 bed annexe & c.3.3 acres (stms)
- Range of outbuildings
- Registered smallholding
- Semi rural location
- Outstanding potential
- Coastal location
A delightful lifestyle focused family home with interconnected two bedroom annexe, c 3.3 acres (stms) with outbuildings, double cart lodge garage and a stunning position with countryside views. Registered smallholding with huge potential and close to the sea. Ideal for busy outdoor people!
Staircase to first floor.
Window to the front aspect, working brick fireplace with cast iron multi-fuel stove.
Chimney breast with multi-fuel stove on a raised hearth. Window to front aspect. Wide opening and archway to kitchen.
Fitted with an extensive range of fitted units incorporating extensive working surfaces and one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Built in breakfast bar, large window with views over gardens and fields. Range style cooker. Tile floor and tiled splashbacks. Stable door to garden.
Connecting door to annexe.
A delightful double aspect room with fireplace and French doors on to the garden
First Floor Landing
With window to the front aspect and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
With delightful views over the gardens and fields and with access to:
With shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Double aspect room with splendid views to the rear.
With central double ended 'water jet' bath, wc and hand wash basin. Tiled flooring and attractive cast iron fire surround.
A very spacious and useful addition to the property, ideal for family, letting and other uses.
A very good sized room with double aspects, with a fitted kitchen on area with plumbing for washing machine and electric cooker point.
With cupboards and storage.
With window to the side aspect.
Window to the side aspect.
With bath, wc, and hand wash basin.
With external entrance.
Landguard House is a registered Smallholding and has in all Circa 3.3 acres (STMS). The property has a very large drive with parking for numerous vehicles and a twin cart lodge garage with good access to the outbuildings. The outbuildings are extensive and include a large storage building, with a large building which was converted for accommodation with plumbing, etc. This building also has a private garden. Elsewhere there is a poly tunnel, two stables, a timber garage and two paddocks.
Landguard house is a rare commodity; close to the coast, offering numerous possibilities and, set amounts beautiful rolling countryside. The property offers a number of potential uses including bed & breakfast, camping, glamping, activities related to vehicle maintenance (there is a car pit in the workshop), etc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61018819.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.