5 bedroom terraced house for saleKingswood Avenue, Queens Park, London, NW6
- Family home spanning 2433 sq ft
- Sought after location in Queens Park
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Reception, dining room & family room
- Beautifully maintained 45 ft garden & terrace
- Offering views over Queens Park
- Period features, high ceilings
- Original fireplaces
- Close to local cafes and excellent schools
- Viewing highly recommended
Resting on the finest street of the area and available For Sale for the first time in twenty-five years, this represents a unique opportunity to create a family home, overlooking the well-loved and hugely popular Queens Park.
Offering the utmost privacy and seclusion, this unrivalled location is only minutes away from the cosmopolitan enclave of Salusbury Road with its boutiques, cafés, gastropubs and various transport facilities. Such prime positioning makes homes in this coveted pocket of Queens Park among the most sought after in the area.
Whether a revitalised version or a whole new interpretation, enjoy this exceptional opportunity to customise an Edwardian home to one's needs. Must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Ground Floor -
Reception Room - 20'4x14'8 (6.20m x 4.47m) -
Dining Room - 14'2x13'5 (4.32m x 4.09m) -
Study/Bedroom 5 - 15'1x10'1 (4.60m x 3.07m) -
Kitchen - 14'6x9'11 (4.42m x 3.02m) -
Family Room - 18'3x11'8 (5.56m x 3.56m) -
Garden (Approximate) - 45'4 (13.82m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 20'4x14'7 (6.20m x 4.45m) -
Bedroom 2 - 15'8x15'4 (4.78m x 4.67m) -
Dressing Room/Bedroom 3 - 14'6x13'8 (4.42m x 4.17m) -
Bedroom 4 - 14'7x10'2 (4.45m x 3.10m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61019164.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27167879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.