2 bedroom retirement property for saleDame Mary Walk, Halstead
- Retirement Village
- Views overlooking fields
- Three bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Town location
A deceivingly spacious three bedroom retirement home for the over 55's. The much requested Priory Hall development is an exclusive village offering a fresh approach to independent retirement living. The property benefits from stunning views to the rear and a private enclosed rear garden.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Double glazed door to front aspect, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin, tiling to splashbacks, radiator.
Lounge 20' 6" x 12' 4" ( 6.25m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed French doors. Built in cupboard and radiator. Backs onto garden.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl, electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over. Integrated appliances.
Cupboard, airing cupboard, access to loft.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 9' 5" ( 4.04m max x 2.87m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
Views over playing fields. Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator. Overlooks playing field.
Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and double width shower cubicle. Shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail. Part tiled.
Rear Of The Property
The private enclosed rear garden has a patio area and a further lawned area with gated access to the rear fence.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61022350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST105004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.