2 bedroom apartment for saleGlenthorne Road, Walthamstow
Offers in Excess of
- Two bedrooms
- Ground floor Victorian conversion
- End of terraced
- Close to St James Street
- Close to E17 Marshes
- Sole use rear garden approx 30ft
- Close to Blackhorse Road tube
A smartly finished two bedroom apartment occupying the Ground floor of a spacious Victorian conversion, less than a quarter mile from Walthamstow High Street. You have wonderfully sophisticated Design & Decor, a beautifully landscaped, 30 foot, private rear garden and easy access to transport.
St James Street Station is less than a quarter of a mile on foot, for direct 20 minute access to Liverpool Street. For the West End, Blackhorse Road station is just over half a mile walk and will get you straight to Oxford Circus just as quickly.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be moments from the beautiful Walthamstow Marshes, some of the widest, most open blue and green space for miles around and a Green Flag award-winning nature reserve, perfect for morning jogs and evening strolls.
Inside, you have a 150 square foot front lounge, bright and airy thanks to the high ceilings and a large bay window with classic plantation shutters. Moving further back, the master bedroom is a solid double at 110 square feet, while the second is a generous single at 72 square feet.
Your private rear garden is a real beauty, a spacious side patio giving way to a lovingly landscaped mix of gravel, decking and lawn. The decked path leads between a pair of raised patios - one with a classic brick barbecue – to the well maintained lawn, surrounded by beds and timber fencing.
- There's a small cellar, perfect for storage
- For your new local we'd recommend The Chequers, just a little way up the High Street.
- You're on the end of the terrace, with all the benefits of being effectively semi-detached.
Lounge - 3.9m x 3.0m (12'9" x 9'10") -
Kitchen - 2.9m x 2.7m (9'6" x 8'10") -
Bathroom - 2.8m x 1.8m (9'2" x 5'10") -
Bedroom One - 3.4m x 3.0m (11'1" x 9'10") -
Bedroom Two - 3.6m x 1.9m (11'9" x 6'2") -
Garden - 9.14m (30) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER...
"We have loved our time here in Glenthorne Road, with its great transport links and short distance to both the high street and the marshes we've found there's always something on nearby. Our south facing garden is perfect for relaxing in the sun, and our living room ideal for those not-so- sunny days. We hope whoever the next owners are enjoy it as much as we have."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61025617.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27168735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.