2 bedroom flat for saleMountearl Gardens, Streatham Hill, SW16
Offers in Excess of
- Two double bedrooms Top Floor
- Off Streatham High Road
- Perfect for investor or commuter
- Good sized rooms
- Great property layout
- Free on street parking
- Communal garden
- Close local amenities
- Close to local transport links
- Streatham Hill Station 5 minute walk away
Top Move are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom flat, top floor, located just off Streatham High Road. The property benefits from, 2 bedrooms, reception room, kitchen and bathroom. The property further benefits from a communal garden, free on street parking, close to local schools, amenities and transport links, Streatham Hill Station 5 minute walk away. Fantastic for first time buyer or buy to let investor, do not miss out!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOPMO_000069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Top Move Estate Agents, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.