1 bedroom flat for saleForest Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol
- Newly-built first-floor apartment
- One well-presented bedroom
- Lounge with ample space for a dining area
- Situated within the highly sought-after Fishponds area
- Benefits from a separate kitchen
- Call for more information today
- The Kingswood Team are awaiting your call
- Perfect for first-time buyers and professionals!
Grab your opportunity to get on the ladder with this first-floor apartment within the popular area of Fishponds! Newly-built and comprising a lounge with ample space for a dining area, separate kitchen, one bedroom and Velux roof lights. Perfect for professionals and first-time buyers!
**WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY NOW** Grab your opportunity to get on the ladder with this first-floor apartment within the popular area of Fishponds! Newly-built and comprising a lounge with ample space for a dining area, separate kitchen, one bedroom and Velux roof lights. Perfect for professionals and first-time buyers! **CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION TODAY**
Upvc double glazed window to front, understairs storage and radiator.
Lounge/kitchen 16' 3" x 14' 8" ( 4.95m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, tv point and radiator, kitchen area: double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, single bowl sink drainer unit, electric oven and gas hob with cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
Airing cupboard housing wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom 1 9' 2" x 8' 7" plus wardrobe ( 2.79m x 2.62m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed skylight style window to front, tv point, sloping ceiling with some restricted head height and radiator.
Double glazed style skylight window to rear, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan and radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWD305898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.