3 bedroom detached house for saleOwl Barn, Green Lane, Tarleton, PR4 6FR
- Charming 3 bed barn conversion
- Contemporary cottage interior
- Beautiful enclosed gardens & garage
- Handcrafted farmhouse kitchen
- Aga & Granite worktops
- Lounge with wood burner
- Snug / sitting room
- 1663 SQ.FT.
Within a highly sought after rural setting, Owl Barn is secretly located within a pretty hamlet of historical homes made up of former farm houses and converted barns. This is a gem of a property. Set on a little known lane that it shares with just two other houses the property is difficult to find but well worth the effort. With off road vehicle parking to the side leading to an attached garage the front of the barn is accessed via its own private gate that opens into it's own beautiful cottage style garden with cobbled path leading to a wisteria covered entrance. This picture postcode exterior exudes charm and is slightly misleading as its much larger inside than it initially looks. Stylishly renovated it blends character and contemporary flair with an elegant interior offering all the modern appointments required of a property in the 21st century, whilst retaining rustic character features. The kitchen is without doubt the main highlight and is large enough for open plan living and dining and has handcrafted farmhouse kitchen units incorporating granite worktops and an AGA cooker. There is also a hallway with cloakroom/WC, utility, a lovely living room with exposed brick fireplace and multi fuel stove and a separate snug/sitting room. Upstairs there is a magical master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, feature exposed brick wall fireplace and an ensuite shower room, two more bedrooms and a family bathroom with freestanding slipper bath. Outside the garden is fully enclosed and enjoys a sunny south facing aspect. There is off road parking for 2-3 cars and a good sized attached garage. Viewing is absolutely the only way to truly appreciate this wonderful home and its gorgeous setting. Book now to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61027372.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7939571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Parbold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.