3 bedroom detached house for saleBunting Close, Ogwell, Newton Abbot
- Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge / Diner & Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Heating
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A superbly presented and modernised detached three bedroom family home situated in a highly sought after residential location. The gas centrally heated and double glazed property also benefits from a garage, driveway and enclosed rear garden.
Ogwell is a sought after area on the outskirts of Newton Abbot and benefits from a highly regarded primary school, village church and public house. The market town of Newton Abbotis less than one mile away and offers a wide range of amenities including shops, supermarkets, leisure facilities, primary and secondary schools and mainline railway station to London Paddington. There is easy access onto the A380 dual carriageway linking the cathedral city of Exeter and Plymouth.
Accommodation The entrance porch leads to the hallway with cloakroom / W.C. off. There is a dual aspect lounge / diner with French doors to a spacious conservatory overlooking the garden. The kitchen has been refitted with a range of white high gloss units. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a refitted bathroom suite with jacuzzi bath.
Cloakroom / W.C
Lounge / Diner 21' 8" (6.6m) x 11' 8" (3.55m)
Kitchen 11' 0" (3.35m) x 7' 10" (2.4m)
Conservatory 13' 5" (4.1m) x 9' 8" (2.95m)
Bedroom 1 11' 8" (3.56m) x 10' 2" (3.1m)
Bedroom 2 11' 2" (3.4m) x 9' 6" (2.9m)
Bedroom 3 8' 0" (2.45m) x 7' 3" (2.2m)
There is a landscaped rear garden with patio, lawn and decking.
Garage 18' 4" (5.6m) x 9' 6" (2.9m) and driveway parking for 2 cars.
Council Tax Band: Band D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61027648.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436003859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.