1 bedroom mobile home for saleNodes Point Holiday Park, St Helens, Isle of Wight, PO33 1YA
- CARAVAN AT NODES POINT HOLIDAY PARK
- DIRECT ACCESS TO ST HELENS BEACH
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN + DINING ROOM
- SEPARATE SITTING ROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- DRESSING ROOM + SEPARATE WC
- SUN TERRACE
- DOUBLE GLAZED + GAS CENTRALLY HEATED
This well presented holiday home is situated on Nodes Point Holiday Park within the coastal village of St Helens, and gives direct access to St Helens beach.
The caravan offers accommodation comprising an open plan, fully fitted kitchen and dining area, separate sitting room, double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, dressing room and separate WC. The home is gas centrally heated, double glazed and comes fully furnished ready for immediate occupation.
A decked terrace to the side is the ideal spot for summer dining and relaxing.
Nodes Point offers fantastic on site facilities which include an indoor swimming pool, restaurant and bar, and entertainment.
A raised terrace to the side is the ideal spot for summer dining and relaxing.
12' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.66m x 3.07m)
A double room fitted with a double bed, bedside units, overbed cupboards, wardrobes and drawers. 2 double glazed windows to the side. Radiator and fitted carpet. Door to:
Fitted with a half size bath with a shower over and glass screen, wash basin set in a vanity unit and WC.Obscured double glazed window, vinyl flooring.
5' 6'' x 4' 3'' (1.69m x 1.32m)
This useful additional room is fitted with a dressing table, wardrobe and shelving. Double glazed window to the side, radiator and fitted carpet.
Fitted with a WC and wash basin. Obscured double glazed window, radiator and vinyl flooring. cupboard housing the gas boiler.
12' 11'' x 12' 0'' (3.95m x 3.66m)
An obscured double glazed door leads from the terrace into this open plan kitchen and dining area.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and floor units with work surfaces over, inset sink unit and upstands. Built in eye level gas oven and combination microwave and grill. 5 burner gas hob with a cooker hood over. Integrated washing machine and fridge freezer.
Double glazed windows to the sides, radiator and laminate flooring. Storage cupboard. Dining table and chairs. Door and window through to:
12' 0'' x 11' 6'' (3.66m x 3.53m)
Fitted with sofas and an electric fire set in a surround. French doors and windows to the front and further windows to the sides. TV point, radiator and fitted carpet.
With built in cupboard and fitted carpet.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.