2 bedroom park home for saleWyatts Covert, Denham Green
- TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME
- 22 FT LIVING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- RETIREMENT SITE FOR THE OVER 50'S
- SOUGHT AFTER PARKLAND DEVELOPMENT SITE
- STUNNING ENCLOSED GARDENS SURROUNDING THE PROPERTY
- BACKING ONTO WOODLANDS
- TWO CAR PARKING SPACES
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
- MUST BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME IN QUIET DENHAM RETIREMENT LOCATION.... Situated in a peaceful parkland development surrounded by green woodland areas yet conveniently located close to local amenities in Denham, this a perfect opportunity to retire on a budget. Occupying a good sized plot in this development, the accommodation briefly comprises of two Bedrooms, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Lounge, and Bathroom. Outside, there is a beautifully maintained rear garden with a large Summerhouse. There is driveway parking for 2 cars and gardens to the front and sides. VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT VIA CARTER DUTHIE ON 01895 832155.
Living Room 2.60m (8' 6") x 6.90m (22' 8")
Front and side aspect double glazed windows. Feature arch with gas fireplace, radiator, opening into Dining Room.
Kitchen 2.80m (9' 2") x 4.20m (13' 9")
Front and side aspect double glazed windows. Wall and base level white units
Dining Room 2.00m (6' 7") x 2.80m (9' 2")
Side aspect double glazed windows.
Bedroom One 2.80m (9' 2") x 2.60m (8' 6")
Rear aspect double glazed windows. Fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 2.80m (9' 2") x 2.60m (8' 6")
Rear aspect double glazed patio doors opening to garden. Radiator.
Bathroom 1.60m (5' 3") x 1.90m (6' 3")
Side aspect double glazed frosted window. Three piece suite comprising of Jacuzzi bath, WC and wash hand basin fitted into cupboard. Heated towel rail, part-tiled.
With light, power, heating and telephone points.
Beautifully tended private enclosed garden with decking and patio areas backing on to Nightingale Woods.
Ground Rent & Water: £52.20 per week.
Council Tax: Band A (£1,007.86 per annum)
Buying a Park Home Fact Sheet (follow link)
1. These particulars are prepared in good faith by Carter Duthie to give a fair overall view of the property and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. They must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are given as a guide only and no liability can be accepted for any errors arising from them.
2. Photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the contents/furnishings, furniture etc. Photographed are included in the sale.
3. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed as fact or a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
4. Purchasers should check all services/appliances/equipment are in good working order prior to exchange of contracts as these have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Carter Duthie nor its employees have any authority to make or give representations or warranties whatever to this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTE1000820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Duthie Estate Agents, Denham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.