3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Road, Doncaster, DN4
- BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN BALBY WELL WORTH AN INTERNAL INSPECTION
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS WITH TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND THREE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED PAVED GARDEN WHICH IS WONDERFULLY PRESENTED
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF DONCASTER CENTRE AND A1M MOTORWAY LINKS WITHIN 2 MILES
- YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN YOU SEE THIS PROPERTY
- GUIDE PRICE OF £85,000 TO £95,000 AND ALL OFFERS ARE WELCOMED
AT A GUIDE PRICE OF £85,000 TO £95,000 YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED IN BALBY...
CALL WHITEGATES TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
Side facing double glazed frosted window, low flush w/c, wash hand basin, bath with a shower attachment, heated towel radiator, tiled walls and wood panelled ceiling.
A wall/fence enclosed rear garden mainly paved providing a low maintenance seating area, shrub beds, shed, storage outbuilding and a rear access gate.
BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE WITH BAY FRONT, SITUATED IN A POPULAR AREA WITHIN BALBY. The property has plenty to offer with original features and a has been sympathetically modernised over the years. The property briefly comprises of inner entrance porch, entrance hall, living room/dining room, kitchen, cellar, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom... CALL NOW TO VIEW!
Inner Entrance Porch
Front facing double glazed frosted door and a tiled floor.
Front facing single glazed frosted door to the entrance porch, radiator, coving to the ceiling and stairs to the first floor landing.
Living Room/Dining Room
Front facing double glazed bay window, rear facing double glazed window, two radiators, open fireplace with decorative surround in the dining area, open arch from the living space to the dining area, coal effect gas fire with a decorative surround, coving to the ceiling and a door leading to the kitchen.
Side facing single glazed stable door, rear facing double glazed window, radiator, tiled flooring, fitted kitchen units at eye and base level incorporating a single and half bowl sink with drainer unit, four ring electric hob, double electric oven, extractor fan above, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, radiator and a door to the cellar.
Stairs from the kitchen lead to two storage rooms benefitting from electric point and lighting.
First Floor Landing
With a loft access point, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator and a storage cupboard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61030885.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR170228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.