3 bedroom terraced house for saleQUEENSWAY, GRIMSBY
- Well presented three bedroom mid terrace house
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor
- Landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor
- Well presented and established front and rear gardens
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Early viewing is highly advised on this ideal first time purchase
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
We at Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to be offering for sale this well presented three bedroom mid terrace property creating an ideal first time purchase or possible investment opportunity. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing this lovely property briefly comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, landing, bathroom and three bedrooms. Front and rear gardens. No forward chain on the vendors side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61032286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7946725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.