4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAuckland Road, Wordsley, STOURBRIDGE DY8 5BF
- Spacious 4 Bed End Townhouse
- Lovely Family Accommodation Over 3 Floors
- Gas CH and UPvc Double Glazing
- Very Convenient Location
- En Suite Shower Room and Downstairs W.C.
- Spacious Lounge and Fitted Kitchen
- Attractive Bathroom
Built approximately just six years ago,this delightfully presented Modern 4 Bedroom End Townhouse provides deceptively spacious and very generously proportioned accommodation ideal for the young or growing family in this very popular and very convenient address and affords a fantastic layout set over three floors with gas central heating and Upvc double glazing. Viewing an absolute must with Reception Hall, Downstairs W.C/Cloaks, spacious Lounge, attractively fitted Dining Kitchen with built-in oven and hob, 2 good first floor Bedrooms with fitted house Bathroom, Master Bedroom with Shower Room En Suite and further Bedroom to the second floor, all complimented by a lawned southerly facing rear garden and two allocated car parking spaces. EPC=C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61035610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7977810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Billingham Taylor, Brierley Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.