3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeaton Road, Wigston
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- L shaped kitchen/Diner
- Front and rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Local to schools and amenities
This three bedroom semi detached house is located within the ever popular Little Hill in Wigston. The property boasts hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom, three bedrooms, garage and off road parking and front and rear garden. The property is ideally located for both schools and amenities!!
Upon entering the property you will find an entrance hallway offering access into all of the downstairs accommodation first of which being the lounge which has dual aspect windows to the front and side allowing floods of natural light into the living space. Next up is the L shaped kitchen/diner which is of good size and boasts wall and base units with a range of built in appliances. completing the downstairs accommodation is the bathroom which has been extended slightly so is slightly larger than average for this property type. To the first floor is the three bedrooms which are all of good size with master boasting built in wardrobe space. externally to the front is a garden coming laid to lawn with a driveway leading into the garage and to the rear is a garden mainly laid to lawn with low maintenance boarders. Being ideally located for both schooling and transport links, early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door and window to side, radiator and carpeted flooring
Lounge 15' 11" max x 12' 10" ( 4.85m max x 3.91m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, feature fireplace with log burner and laminate flooring
Kitchen/diner 19' 6" max x 16' 9" max ( 5.94m max x 5.11m max )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over and built in stainless steel sink and drainer. plumbing for washing machine, built in dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, and cooker point for both gas and electric with cooker hood over. Double glazed window to side and door to rear with radiator, tiled flooring and pantry
Three piece suite with bath and shower over, W.C and wash hand basin. coming fully tiled with radiator, and double glazed window to side
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpeted flooring and two built in wardrobes one housing the boiler.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 7' 10" ( 4.47m x 2.39m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator and carpeted flooring
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.36m )
Double glazed windows to rear, radiator and carpeted flooring
Coming laid to lawn with a driveway leading to the garage
Coming mainly laid to lawn with low maintenance boarders and a side courtyard area
Garage 15' 8" x 8' 2" ( 4.78m x 2.49m )
Up and over door with side door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61038658.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD104375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.