3 bedroom detached house for saleBlomfield Road, ST. LEONARDS-ON-SEA
- Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Family Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
A Detached Family Home offering spacious accommodation over two storeys. Comprising a living room, DINING room, fitted kitchen and UTILITY room and THREE bedrooms. Additionally the property boasts a family bathroom, separate downstairs shower room, off road parking and a GARAGE.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this Detached Family home situated close to local day to day amenities to include shopping facilities, regular bus services, schooling for most age groups and providing easy access to mainline railway station. Spacious and versatile accommodation offers a living room, dining room, fitted kitchen and utility room and three bedrooms. Additionally the property boasts a family bathroom, separate downstairs shower room, off road parking and a garage.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Private front door into
With stairs rising to upper floor accommodation and door into
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with a fully tiled shower enclosure with integrated shower unit, wash hand basin and a low level wc. Wooden flooring, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
From Entrance Hall, doorway into
Dining Room 14' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.00m )
With wooden flooring, Telephone point, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect and further double glazed French style patio doors affording access to the rear garden. Opens onto
Living Room 18' 11" x 10' 9" ( 5.77m x 3.28m )
With TV & Telephone points, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a modern and matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces. Inset butler style sink with stainless steel mixer tap, built in double electric oven with four ring induction hob with extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, built in microwave, tiled splashbacks, wooden flooring and recess spotlights. Door into
Utility Room 15' 5" x 4' 8" ( 4.70m x 1.42m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with work surfaces, plumbing and space for washing machine and a double glazed door affording access to the rear garden.
From Entrance Hall stairs rise to First Floor Landing with a double glazed window to the front aspect. Door into
Bedroom One 19' x 10' 11" ( 5.79m x 3.33m )
Built in wardrobes, TV & Telephone points, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.02m )
Built in wardrobes, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 13' x 9' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.92m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a fully tiled shower enclosure with integrated shower unit, panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc and wash hand basin Fully tiled walls and floor, wall mounted heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the front aspect providing views down to the sea.
To the front of the property is a good size area of garden laid to lawn with various plants and shrubs. Driveway off road parking leading to an integral garage with up and over door, power and light connected and a rear access door into the kitchen.
To the rear of the property the garden is landscaped and relatively low maintenance with many different seating areas. Fully enclosed by brick wall and a variety of shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61039222.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS113543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.