3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOverdale, Clandown, Radstock
- Spacious Semi-Detached Family House
- New Gas Heating System
- Three Bedrooms
- 17' "L" Shaped Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Conservatory Extension
- Enclosed Rear Gardens with Large Deck
- Off Street Parking
A great opportunity to acquire a spacious three bedroom semi-detached house that has been tastefully refurbished to create a great home perfectly suiting a young family. Features include a refitted kitchen/dining room, conservatory extension, new bathroom, an enclosed rear garden and parking.
Accommodation comprises Entrance Porch; Hallway; Living Room; Conservatory; Kitchen/Dining Room; Store Room; Landing; Three Bedrooms; Bathroom; Separate WC; Front and Rear Garden; Parking.
Double glazed window to front. Double glazed door to hallway.
Stairs rising to first floor.
Living Room 14' 1" x 11' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.53m )
Brick fireplace with wooden mantle. Radiator. Double glazed patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows to rear overlooking the garden. Laminate flooring. Double glazed door leading to the garden.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 17' 4" x 13' ( 5.28m x 3.96m )
"L" shaped room with double glazed windows to front, side and rear. Recently refitted with modern wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surfaces with tiled splashback. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Cupboard under stairs. Radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbing for washing machine. Gas hob and double oven.
Double glazed door to outside. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in cupboard. Door to store room with double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Hatch to roof space. Built-in cupboard with 'Worcester' gas boiler. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to front. White suite comprising paneled bath with mixer taps and shower unit over. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC. Chrome ladder radiator.
Seperate W C
Double glazed frosted window to front. Radiator. Half tiled walls.
Gravel parking for one car. Flower and shrub borders.
South facing level enclosed garden with lawn and large decked terrace. Variety of shrubs and bushes. Side pedestrian access.
Leave Bath on the A367 Wells Road and follow the road to Peasedown St John. At the first roundabout take the first exit onto the bypass and proceed over the next roundabout. Follow the road for a further half a mile and take a right turn signposted to Camerton. Take the first left turn and then the first right turn into Eastdown Road. Overdale is the first right turning.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61042786.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT106004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.