3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleShripney Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 3 double bedroom detached family bungalow
- Built approximately 10 years ago
- Private driveway
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room
- Local amenities and shops close by
- EPC energy rating C (79)
Built approximately 10 years ago by the current owner and tucked down the end of a private driveway is this simply superb detached bungalow. As you approach the property you are taken a back by the impressive frontage of the property and the amount of off road parking that is provided.Situated close to Bognor Regis town centre and the sea front, why not take a stroll along the promenade during the Summer and relax, or pop to one of the local supermarkets for your weekly provisions.The home itself is surprisingly spacious perfect for a growing family to live in. Having three double bedrooms means plenty of room for everyone so no more arguing over who has which room. bedroom one comes with an en-suite shower room so you can get up in the morning and no fighting for the shower as there is also a family bathroom.The stunning fitted kitchen is great for those who like to cook as there is plenty of work space and a range of integrated appliances. There is nothing better than being able to prepare a meal for family and friends whilst being able to chat away.The owners have recently re-designed the garden with artificial grass to the rear making it very low maintenance and is now a delightful area to sit and relax.
What the Owner says:
We always wanted a spacious bungalow as we liked the thought of living on one floor. When we started looking for a suitable property everything was either too expensive or needed too much work.As one of us are in the building trade, when we were offered a piece of land we jumped at the chance to build our own home.The build took us over a year and many long days but at the end of it we had created a home that really suited us and we had a new property that required little upkeep.We hope the new buyers have as many happy times here as we have had.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 17'8 x 11'11 (5.39m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen: 15'10 x 7'8 (4.83m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 x 8'9 (4.45m x 2.67m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 14'7 x 7'7 (4.45m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 10'10 (3.48m x 3.30m)
- Private Driveway
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61046866.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.