2 bedroom apartment for saleCastle Maltings, Stansted Mountfitchet, Essex
- 14 Individual and high quality apartments
- Excellent rail links with main line station on the doorstep
- 8 minutes to Stansted Airport
- 27 minutes to Tottenham Hale and 33 minutes to Cambridge
- 2 allocated parking space per apartment
- Communal roof top garden
- Certain apartments have private terraces
- Large bathrooms and en suites
- Built-in Neff appliances
- Move in this year
The building consists of four floors. The ground floor will include a chemist, dental practice, convenience food store and a coffee shop. On the first floor is the new NHS Health Centre. The apartments are located on the second and third floors, 8 on the second floor and 6 on the third floor. The communal roof garden is an impressive space for all residents to enjoy - the perfect place to sit and take in the wonderful views, whilst enjoying a drink or a bite to eat. To the south the progression of time is visible from the spire of the church, to the Victorian terraces, with the windmill in the distance. In total contrast, the view north east is of rolling hills and open countryside. There are four private garden areas available via separate negotiation and will be secured on a first-come, first-served basis. There will be a private lift solely for the residents along with a cycle store. Each apartment will have two allocated parking spaces that are leased from the council in keeping with the NHS parking. Space and light are two of the vital qualities that will make Castle Maltings such an uplifting place to live.
An architectural triumph are the various light wells throughout, especially the large open light well in the heart of the building. These flood each floor and the individual apartments with natural light. No expense has been spared on the internal finish. While all of the apartments are individual, all have the same concept of open-plan living, a couple have vaulted ceilings in the kitchen while others have private terraces off the sitting areas. The kitchens are all individually designed with matt finish soft close units, grey Silestone worktops, breakfast bar areas and include a selection of Neff appliances, including wine chiller. The bathrooms and en suite shower rooms are equally stunning and are fully tiled with polished porcelain tiles, drench shower heads, cast iron Bette baths and heated mirrors. There are wet underfloor heating systems throughout and Valliant combination boilers along with a Nuaire warm air recycling system.
Agents Note: Internal photographs used are of 10 the show apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61050772.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S22098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tucker Gardner, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.