3 bedroom detached house for saleBlackwater, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Large detached property with 3 bedrooms
- Beautiful gardens
- Perfect family home
- Detached garage
- Lovely location
- EPC energy rating F (34)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £325,000, please contact Pittis.
Wow! This is a one off property set back off the road with a wonderful large garden for the kids or dogs to play in. The location is just wonderful too, with a beautiful cycle path close by and an abundance of country walks on your doorstep where you can witness some breathtaking scenery. From your front door you can drive into Newport in 5 minutes and shop until you drop or in the other direction, you can head off to the stunning Jurassic coast line and spend a day on the beach.The house itself is extremely spacious and with lovely accommodation that flows perfectly off a large entrance hall. The house is just huge and still has so much potential to extend or even go up in the roof (subject to the relevant planning permission). Outside there is plenty of parking and a super garage. This property is sure to catch a great deal of interest so don’t leave it too long before calling us to get yourself booked in to have a look around. It’s a stunning property in a great location with still plenty of potential to make it even more fabulous.
What the Owner says:
A while ago we were out hunting for a large family home when we came across this one. We soon booked ourselves in to view it and were taken back by the size and the stunning rear gardens, it had so much potential. Since being here, we have added a central heating system, insulated the loft and walls and replaced all the windows so during the winter it is now so warm and comfortable. The location is great for heading into Newport for work or admiring the lovely Island countryside. Now that we have our beautiful little girl we need a house that is a little more practical for us as this one is just too big with our other commitments but we know that someone else will absolutely love it here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'4 x 11'7 (5.29m x 3.53m)
- Dining Room: 10'10 x 10'10 (3.30m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen: 12'4 x 9'11 (3.76m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'4 x 11'8 (5.29m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'5 x 10'10 (4.40m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 8'5 (3.02m x 2.57m)
- Detached Garage: 15'10 x 9'4 (4.83m x 2.85m)
- Front & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61051990.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60320891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.