2 bedroom terraced house for saleBroadlands, Sturry, Canterbury, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Vacant and onwards chain-free
- Driveway parking to the immediate front for 2 vehicles
- Garden access at the rear
- Just re-decorated and re-carpeted
- EPC energy rating C (72)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £210,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Move straight into this vacant and chain free home, just decorated and re-carpeted, suitable for first time buyers, those down-sizing or for investors as an ideal rental property.
The property benefits from having a kitchen to the front, separate downstairs cloakroom and nice lounge/diner to the rear. From here, the sliding patio doors open up onto a same-level decked seating area, from which you can enjoy sitting outside at garden table and chairs from which to enjoy the sunshine!. Steps then lead down to a lower, and also low-maintenance, garden area with rear gate access to the property.
The first floor bedrooms will both, in our opinion, accommodate double beds and there is a neutral bathroom suit to the centre.
There is driveway parking to the immediate front of the property, suitable for the parking of 2 cars side by side.
Sturry railway station is not too far from the property, with a 1-stop service into Canterbury East. Cross the City centre to Canterbury West and you can then catch the fast train to London St Pancras. Alternatively, from Canterbury East the London connection is into London Victoria.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I have just finished having it professionally re-decorated and re-carpeted, so the new buyers can move straight in. It seems to be a really popular area here and this one is great for first time buyers, down-sizers and investors alike.
Having off-road parking these days is a real bonus and Sturry is a great location for those wanting to travel into Canterbury both for work and pleasure, as well as down towards Margate and all of the surrounding coastal towns.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall: 12'9 x 6'0 (3.89m x 1.83m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 14'6 x 12'1 (4.42m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen: 14'6 x 12'1 (4.42m x 3.69m)
- Cloakroom: 5'5 x 2'7 (1.65m x 0.79m)
- Landing: 9'4 x 6'2 (2.85m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 max x 8'9 (3.69m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 max into recess x 8'8 max (3.66m x 2.64m)
- Bathroom: 6'2 x 5'7 (1.88m x 1.70m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61054123.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10344736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.