1 bedroom apartment for saleRoland Road, Walthamstow
- One bedroom
- Spacious ground floor flat
- Private garden (sole use)
- Short walk to Wood Street
- Potential for off street parking
- Long lease
- Chain free
- Short walk to the village
A spacious one bedroom apartment occupying the ground floor of an Victorian end-of-terrace. Walthamstow Village's peaceful streets, Epping Forest's blue and green spaces and Wood Street station are all within easy reach. You have plenty of fitted storage, potential off street parking and a private rear garden.
Wood Street station is just a quarter mile away on foot and will get you directly to Liverpool Street station in just 20 minutes. Alternatively Walthamstow Central Station is just one stop in the other direction, for West End access via the Victoria Line.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be enjoying some larger-than-average rooms sizes thanks to the apartment's Victorian roots. The front lounge comes in at an impressive 155 square feet, while the kitchen (with under floor heating) is also bigger than average at 135 square feet.
Outside, you have the peaceful, part-pedestrianised streets of Walthamstow Village just a ten minute walk away, with a wide choice some of the best bars, restaurants and gastropubs for miles around. Whether you prefer the traditional charms of The Nag's Head, or the cocktail cool of Eat 17, there's something for everyone.
Your sole use outside space consists of a broad concrete path, wide enough for barbecues or hanging out in the shade. It opens up onto a large lawn, surrounded by timber fencing, secluded and barely overlooked. You have off street parking and drivers can be on the North Circular in less than ten minutes.
- The property is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- The lease is long enough not to cause you any renewal worries.
- You have God's Own Junkyard and the Wild Card Brewery right on your doorstep, we strongly recommend you check them out.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.1m x 3.4m (13'5" x 11'1") -
Kitchen - 3.6m x 3.4m (11'9" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 4.4m x 3.3m (14'5" x 10'9") -
Bathroom - 2.0m x 1.7m (6'6" x 5'6") -
Garden - 9.14m (30) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER.....
"We've absolutely loved living in Roland Road, the flat is part of a friendly neighbourhood where people look out for each other and genuinely care. It has been a really happy home for us; we love to cook together and entertain friends, so the spacious kitchen has been a real treat and the garden is an oasis that is easy to maintain and gets the sun all day long. It is perfectly placed for transport links into town and just a short walk into the village for all its nice shops and pubs. We are very sad to sell our lovely flat, but we have started a family and need a bit more space - we really do hope that the next owners enjoy it as much as we have."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61055110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27172325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.