3 bedroom terraced house for sale60 Atheling Grove, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9PG
- Bright and spacious, three-bedroom, family terrace, with enclosed front and rear gardens.
- Located in the picturesque village of South Queensferry, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen diner, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, WC and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle, and excellent storage provision including a loft space.
- Externally there is are enclosed front and rear gardens with store shed, and parking to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings - Saturday 16th Sept 12 - 2pm
Bright and spacious, three-bedroom, family terrace, with enclosed front and rear gardens, located in the picturesque village of South Queensferry, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
The entrance hall comprises stairs to the upper floor, downstairs WC, two storage cupboards and gives access to the living room and kitchen. Set to the rear, the bright and spacious, south-facing, living room features TV and telephone points, wooden floorboards, under stair cupboard, built-in TV and speaker system, a rear hallway with further storage, and gives access to the garden via sliding patio doors. The front-facing, modern fitted, kitchen diner boasts integrated electric double oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, drainer sink, and has ample room for dining furniture. Off the upper floor hallway, with access to the loft, spacious bedroom one is a double room with built-in wardrobes, telephone point and carpeted flooring. Set to the front, bedroom two is another good-sized double room fully carpeted and with a telephone point. To the rear, bedroom three is a single room, currently used as an office space, also with a telephone point. Finally, the bright family bathroom features an white suite, cubicle with rain shower, towel radiator, and recessed downlighting.
South Queensferry is a picturesque village which sits on the Forth shore between the two iconic bridges. Numerous shops line the cobbled main street, there is a large choice of pubs, bistros and restaurants within the town, whilst to the south of the town, there is a large Tesco store and several restaurants. South Queensferry and Port Edgar marina offer many watersports, and there are coastal walks, and trails through the Dalmeny Estate. West Lothian has country parks at Beecraigs and Muiravonside, plus a network of cycle and bridle paths. A popular commuting town for Edinburgh and Fife, it lies close to major road links; regular commuting train services are available from Dalmeny station; and there are frequent local bus services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7963744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.