5 bedroom detached house for saleRisborough Road, Little Kimble, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17
- Contemporary detached house
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Three reception rooms. Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- Barn style open double garage, store/shed
- Landscaped gardens and an orchard totalling approx. 0.55 acres
- Paddock of approx. 0.55 acres with a timber log store
- Views over open countryside towards the Chiltern Hills
- No upper chain
A contemporary five bedroom detached house situated in a private lane with approximately 1.1 acres of landscaped gardens and paddock land, and a barn style open garage. Dingle Dell is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty surrounded by farmland with views of the Chiltern Hills. The property has 2,454 sq. ft. of versatile accommodation over two floors with two of the reception rooms and the master bedroom opening onto the gardens. The property has approximately 0.55 acres of landscaped gardens, an orchard and a detached barn style open double garage. There is also a paddock of approximately 0.55 acres which is surrounded by mature hedging and trees. The property is in catchment for Great Kimble School - which has an Ofsted rating of Outstanding - and Princes Risborough secondary school. Princes Risborough is approximately 4 miles away and has a variety of shops, boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, GP and dental surgeries, and a mainline railway station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61059905.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL130147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.