2 bedroom flat for sale3/11 East Pilton Farm Avenue, Fettes, Edinburgh EH5 2QD
- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, third-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, balcony, an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, laminate flooring, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds, secured entry system and residents' parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, third-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, conveniently located in the popular Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The spacious entrance hallway comprises two built-in cupboards, secured entry system console, laminate flooring, and gives access to all rooms within. The light and spacious open plan living room features TV and telephone points, laminate flooring, sliding patio doors leading to the south-facing balcony, ample space for living and dining furniture and gives access to the kitchen. The fully-fitted, modern kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor canopy, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, recessed down lighting and has been finished to the highest standard. Set off the end of the hallway, bedroom one is a good-sized double room with TV and telephone points, built-in wardrobes, carpeted floor, and an en-suite shower room with electric shower unit. The second bedroom is another double room also with built-in wardrobes, carpeting and pendant light fitting. Finally, the family bathroom is tastefully decorated with a white suite, concealed cistern WC, wall-mounted mirror, shaver points, mixer shower and is fully tiled throughout.
Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7926312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.