1 bedroom apartment for saleShaftesbury Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- Fantastic 1 bedroom first floor apartment
- 50% ownership
- Central location
- Light and airy
- EPC energy rating D (57)
If you are a first time buyer eager to get on the property ladder then this apartment is perfect for you.The area is fantastic and enjoy being in the heart of Southsea taking advantage of everything that it has to offer. Palmerston Road is round the corner with shops, restaurants and cafes to choose from. You can simply stroll straight to the beach front where there are numerous events, ice cream parlours and food stops. The location is idyllic and you really don’t want to miss out on this one!The apartment itself is very well looked after and has a very homely feeling to it. The high ceilings and tasteful décor will suit everyone. The property has had a lot of work done to it which again adds appeal to everyone. A modern bathroom has recently been installed meaning the apartment is in peak condition and would be a great purchase for any owner.Please can you call the office today to book a viewing before it slips
What the Owner says:
Having bought this property as a first time buyer, I can honestly say that I will be sad to see it go. When I first walked in, I was amazed by the bright, open rooms and the size of the property. The lounge/ diner is the heart of the flat and is great for socialising and hosting, with the kitchen gaining the morning sun and boasting the continued high ceilings with beautiful coving.
Having two toilets in the property is also very useful, as guests do not have to walk through the bedroom to use the facilities at the back of the property.
I have wonderful, friendly neighbours; ensuring that the communal areas and outside of the property is also kept clean and well looked after and also being excellent cat sitters!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'11 x 13'6 (5.77m x 4.12m)
- Kitchen: 12'11 x 8'1 (3.94m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 10'5 (3.94m x 3.18m)
- Bathroom: 7'8 x 6'2 (2.34m x 1.88m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61063357.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.