4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Woodham Ferrers, CM3
- Established & Spacious Detached Family Home
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower to Master Bedroom
- Three Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Garage and In/Out Driveway
- Farmland and Field Views to Rear Aspect
- No Onward Chain
Occupying a plot of approximately one third of an acre, this established detached family home offers deceptively spacious accommodation which comprises entrance lobby and hallway, cloakroom, living room, SEH built conservatory, sitting Room, dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room with large utility room. On the first floor are four good sized bedrooms with an en-suite shower to the master bedroom in addition to a family bathroom and separate shower room. The property offers oil fired central heating and there is extensive parking provided via an in and out driveway and garage. The established rear garden extends to around 100ft in depth and backs onto open fields. Birkett Hall Livery stables are close by and offer a comprehensive range of equestrian services which include part livery and D.I.Y livery services as well as grazing in the summer. The property is offered with no onward chain and viewing internally is considered essential.
The Village of Woodham Ferrers offers a local primary school, public house and restaurant and is located within 1.3 miles of South Woodham Ferrers which offers a selection of local amenities and train station (with a 52 minute journey time to London Liverpool Street) faster train journey times are available at either the nearby town of Wickford (with a 37 minute journey time) or the city of Chelmsford (with a 34 minutes journey time) which offers excellent shopping facilities and is renowned for its educational excellence with two of the UK's top performing grammar schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61066242.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13663438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Residential , Danbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.