Studio flat for saleOntario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14
- Stylish and contemporary studio flat
- Space saving design
- Ample storage
- Views of the Thames and O2 arena
- Luxury development with concierge service
- Excellent location next to the river
- Communal gym and swimming pool
A superb open-plan studio flat set within a stunning development that offers the best in contemporary living space, use of a communal gym and pool and concierge service.
Ontario Tower boasts an onsite concierge, gymnasium and communal swimming pool and is well situated for use of the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Canary Wharf, as well as the banks of the Thames.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61067725.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1034923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.