3 bedroom terraced house for saleTORRINGTON STREET, GRIMSBY
- Three bedroom mid terrace property
- Modernly decorated throughout
- Large open plan reception room
- Good sized kitchen to the rear of the house
- Rear garden is mainly lawned - Great size
- Priced to sell at just £83,250
- Viewings available ASAP - Contact our office
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this well presented mid terraced property which has been priced to achieve a quick sale. With smooth rendered front, traditional tiled porch and uPVC bay window, this property certainly has curb appeal. The main lounge area is all one long knocked through room and with windows either end its certainly a bright open space. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and has a range of wall and base units which provide excellent storage and worktop space. The master bedroom stretches the width of the house, the second bedroom is a good sized double and the third is another double room, however it is the smallest of the three. The bathroom is located upstairs and offers a modern three piece suite. The vendors have priced this for a quick sale so contact us to arrange.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61070644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8008767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.