3 bedroom penthouse for saleFlat 13, 52 Waterfront Park, Granton, Edinburgh, EH5 1FG
Offers in Excess of
- Well presented, three-bedroom, duplex penthouse flat on the on the fourth and fifth floor of a modern, factored apartment block.
- Set in a residential development in Granton, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage space, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is an allocated parking space in the secure residents car park, ample visitors parking on the surrounding streets, and well-tended, communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings: Sun 2-4pm
Well presented, three-bedroom, duplex penthouse flat on the fourth and fifth floor of a modern, factored apartment block, set in a residential development in Granton, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The fourth floor entrance hall has laminate flooring, two storage cupboards, carpeted stairs to the fifth floor and the secure entryphone. To the front of the property, the bright and spacious living room/kitchen features wood effect flooring, pendant lighting, while the kitchen which is open plan to the rear of the living area, is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, with a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Bedrooms two and three are set to the rear, both well finished, whilst the family bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite and vinyl flooring. Upstairs, the master bedroom features a fitted wardrobe, and an en-suite shower room fitted with a two-piece suite and shower cubicle with mixer shower. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7909831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.