4 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Place, Portknockie, Buckie, AB56
- Picturesque Coastal Village Location
- Traditional Semi Detached Home
- Spacious Accommodation
- Feature Fireplaces In Lounge And Bedroom
- Two Downstairs Bedrooms
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Rear Patio Garden
- EPC = D
- Gas C/Heating And D/Glazed
* Semi Detached Traditional Built House
* Ideal first time buy or as a holiday let/home
* Lounge with feature fireplace
* Rear Garden laid in slabs
* Gas C/Heating and D/Glazed
* Viewing recommended to appreciate this spacious accomodation
This spacious and traditional built home is situated in the popular Banffshire coastal village of Portknockie. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, 2 bedrooms, bathroom WC, lounge with feature fireplace and kitchen/diner on the ground floor whilst there are 2 bedrooms and bathroom WC on the upper floor. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing with feature fireplaces in both the lounge and bedroom. The rear garden is laid in slabs with a timber shed included in the sale. Viewing is recommended to appreciate this spacious accommodation. EPC Rating = Band D.
Portknockie is a picturesque village on the Moray coast offering village facilities to include local shops, post office, chemist, hotel/restaurant and primary school. The nearest town of Buckie offers a wider range of shops, supermarkets, secondary schooling, banking services and hotels. Buckie is approximately five miles from Portknockie.
This is an ideal family home or as either a first time buy or a holiday home/let. Situated in the popular coastal village of Portknockie and close to local amenities.
Entrance Hall 4' 3" x 12' 6" (1.3m x 3.8m )
Bedroom 9' 11" x 16' 3" (3.03m x 4.96m )
Lounge 10' 0" x 16' 3" (3.05m x 4.96m )
Kitchen 7' 11" x 16' 5" (2.4m x 5m )
Inner Hall 2' 8" x 9' 6" (.8m x 2.9m )
Bathroom WC 5' 8" x 6' 3" (1.71m x 1.9m )
Bedroom 8' 10" x 9' 8" (2.7m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 10' 1" x 13' 4" (3.07m x 4.07m )
Bathroom WC 8' 11" x 5' 0" (2.72m x 1.52m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61071853.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528666118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.