1 bedroom apartment for saleElphinstone Road, Southsea
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ENCLOSED WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- CENTRAL SOUTHSEA LOCATION
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- GATED FORECOURT ENTRANCE
- POTENTIAL EXTENSION POSSIBILITIES
- REMAINDER OF A 999 YEAR LEASE
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This generous one bedroom ground floor apartment in need of some modernisation is offered to the market with no onward chain and has possible extension possibilities (pending the usual planning procedures). The semi-basement accommodation comprises internally; an entrance hallway, a large living room with double glazed bay windows, a double bedroom with several built in wardrobes/storage cupboards and French doors to the garden, a fitted kitchen and a wet room. Externally, to the front there is a paved and gated forecourt with bin storage and to the rear, there is an enclosed garden mostly laid with patio slabs surrounded by raised bedding, plant and shrub boarders as well as offering a freestanding timber shed and an outhouse which houses the gas boiler.
Enter through wooden front door into;
Fitted carpets, two radiators, doors leading to primary rooms.
Fitted carpets, bay window with double glazed uPVC windows, radiator, wall and ceiling lights, glass panelled double door opening into;
Fitted carpet, radiator, two built in wardrobes, built in storage cupboard, glass panelled french doors with obscure glass leading to the garden.
Fitted kitchen with laminate flooring, a range of wall and base units with wood effect roll top work surfaces, inset sink with mixer tap and drainer, double glazed uPVC window. Space for a freestanding gas cooker, space for a washing machine, space for a fridge.
Laminate flooring, back door leading to garden.
Wet room flooring, fully tiled walls, wet room shower cubicle with aided seat and electric shower, low level W.C., pedestal sink, extractor fan, fan heater, double glazed uPVC window with obscure glass.
To the front of the property is a gated bay forecourt which is laid with patio slabs and offers a bin storage. To the rear there is a private enclosed garden, laid to patio with raised bedding shrub and plant borders as well as offering a freestanding timber shed and an outhouse housing the gas boiler.
Portsmouth City Council Tax Band A - £1,005.62 for 2017/18
1/4 share of the freehold
Lease: 999 years from 10th November 1989
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PSSCC_499628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.