3 bedroom bungalow for saleGarlichill Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
- Solid wood floor through out
- Amtico floor kitchen and bathroom
- High end bathroom fittings Hansgrohe
- Black granite worktops
- Electric velux roof windows in kitchen
- Garage and internal door
- Log/wood burner - fireplace
- 165ft Garden
- Summer House
- Large Garden shed
A stunning, beautifully maintained and presented bungalow comprising, lounge, conservatory, stunning open plan kitchen/dining room, Master bedroom with ensuite bath/shower room, walk in closet, 2 further double bedrooms, main bathroom and utility room. Good size rear garden. Call now to view!
A truly stunning bungalow offered in first class condition throughout located close to the open spaces of the Downs in this prime residential road.
The bungalow has been beautifully maintained and updated by the present owners.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge, conservatory, open plan superb modern kitchen/breakfast/dining room with fitted white goods, black worktops, downlighters, cooker hood etc. Master bedroom with dressing room and 2nd bath/shower room/wc. 2 further double bedrooms. Outside there is a large rear garden with patio area, a garage to the side and ample off street parking. This property really has to be seen to be fully appreciated!
Tattenham Corner is within yards of Epsom racecourse, the home of the world famous Epsom Derby. The area offers both the open spaces of Epsom Downs as well as train links into London Bridge and London Victoria and transport links into Epsom, Sutton and Banstead as well as the M25.
The area benefits from the fresh air of the Downs and is very popular with dog-walkers and hikers alike. There is a range of services and amenities such as a Doctors surgery, petrol station, a post-office, restaurants, pubs and a library. There is a good selection of popular local schools, with Epsom College being a few minutes drive away. Epsom Town centre with its comprehensive shopping services is located within a 4-mile radius
Money Laundering Regulations
Due to updated regulations any potential purchasers will be asked to provide two formal copies of identification prior to agreeing the sale. Your assistance will help to ensure the sale can progress in a timely manner.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61072962.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS180163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eastons Ltd, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.