2 bedroom flat for saleApartment 4 -First floor corner apartment in the heart of Clevedon
Withdrawn from Market
- Spectacular two bedroomed first floor new build apartment
- Open plan Living Area with a front bay and a juliette balcony
- Cleverly designed incorporating a thoughtful layout
- High quality fittings including exceptional kitchens and sanitary ware
- Desirable mature location only yards from town centre
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
Curzon Court is an exceptional brand new development of just nine contemporary highly specified purpose built apartments situated within the heart of the historic coastal town of Clevedon. Designed to sit subtly as a part of the largely Victorian surroundings within the old part of the town, Curzon Court has been constructed on what was the old police station for the town.
Apartment 4 is a corner first floor apartment with a front bay with Juliet balcony and stair and lift access. The two bedroom property provides a bright and airy home with the most up to date fittings. It enjoys a Master bedroom with an en-suite and its own allocated parking space which is accessed to the side of the property and situated to the rear. The apartment also benefits from built in under stairs storage in the ground floor communal hallway.
The home is conveniently located a very short walk from Clevedon Town Centre which is only a quarter of a mile away with the cafe style surroundings of Hill Road and Clevedon Sea Front just a short distance further.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7484915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Templer Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, CLEVEDON. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.