3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChurchill Walk, Saltash
Sold by Us
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Great Location
- Extended Modernised Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Extended Modern Family Bathroom
- Close to Schools & Bus Routes
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- Viewings Available 7 Days A Week
AGENTS COMMENT FANTASTIC LOCATION! This well proportioned end of terrace home is conveniently located near local schools and bus routes. Other benefits include; lounge/diner, study, modern kitchen, front & rear gardens, three bedrooms and a good sized family bathroom. Ideal investment or first time buy.
AREA DESCRIPTION Saltash is a picturesque town that lies just across the River Tamar from Plymouth and is often referred to as the "Gateway to Cornwall". The town centre itself provides many shops and the doctors, dentists, library and leisure centre are all close by. There are four primary schools, a college and secondary school, along with a local health centre, minor injuries hospital and many places of worship. South East Cornwall boasts many waterside villages such as St Germans and Cargreen, all within easy commuting distance to Saltash and the City of Plymouth.
Saltash is a busy and thriving town, with great transport links into Cornwall and along the A38 corridor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61074508.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198012858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.