2 bedroom flat for saleGRIMSBY ROAD, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market
- First floor flat located above retail units
- Shared rear garden with the shop downstairs
- Two double bedrooms
- Good sized lounge to the front of the flat
- Being sold with tenant in Situ paying £90 per week
- Viewings by appointment only
- Ideally located for Cleethorpes and Grimsby bus routes
- Energy performance rating F and Council tax band A
**SOLD WITH TENANT IN SITU** Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this first floor flat located on Grimsby Road, ideal for bus routes and placed nicely between Cleethorpes and Grimsby town centres. The property has two double bedrooms, large front aspect lounge, bathroom and separate kitchen to the rear. The tenant is currently paying £90 per week and is looking for a long term stay, so an ideal investment opportunity. Viewings are accompanied by ourselves and booked through the current tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61075240.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7982729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.