3 bedroom flat for saleCLEETHORPE ROAD, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom first floor flat
- Large throughout and offers great investment potential
- Currently rented out for £110 per week
- Ideally located for access to Grimsby and Cleethorpes
- Neutral decor throughout
- ***ATTENTION ALL INVESTORS***
- Viewings by appointment only
- Energy performance rating G and Council tax band A
**SOLD WITH TENANT IN SITU** Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to list this three bedroom flat which is located above a retail unit on Cleethorpe Rd, Grimsby. With bus routes located just outside the flat, this is ideally placed for access to Grimsby, Cleethorpes or commuting out of town. The flat is currently rented out and will be sold with a sitting tenant. The current rental income on this flat is £110 per week. Viewings are by appointment only so contact our office to arrange.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61075285.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7982742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.