3 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Avenue, Abingdon
- Inviting entrance hall leading to a useful ground floor cloakroom
- Delightful double aspect sitting room and stylish newly fitted open-plan kitchen/dining room offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by many integrated appliances
- Impressive 16' master bedroom complemented by a stylish newly fitted en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms and a newly fitted stylish family bathroom
- Very flexible 20' converted loft room offering many versatile uses
- Mains gas radiator central heating, PVCu double-glazed windows and the property benefits from a 10 year builders guarantee
- Attractive landscaped corner plot gardens providing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to a large detached garage
- The property has been finished to high standards throughout by reputable local builders, due for completion in August 2017
Stunning and highly individual newly constructed detached house, situated in a desirable non-estate North Abingdon location offering light, airy and flexible accommodation over three floors, complemented by landscaped corner plot gardens and a substantial detached garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8015045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.