2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStapleford Close, Chingford
- 2 bedroom end of terrace house
- Off street parking
- Fantastic school catchment area
- Located just over a mile away from Highams Park Station
- Manageable garden
- Spacious lounge/diner
- EPC energy rating D (67)
This spacious two-bedroom end of terrace house is set on the peaceful Stapleford Close.This home benefits from off street parking which is a fantastic advantage in this area. The lounge/diner is easily the heart of this home, with an ideal layout perfect for entertaining family and friends on the weekends or sitting down to relax in after a long day at work. The double doors leading onto the manageable garden give this space a cosy family feel. Upstairs you’ll find two good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Located between North and South Chingford, this home is in a fantastic area with easy access to a wide range of food establishments, gyms and laundrettes. Within walking distance there is also a forest which is perfect for dog walkers and runners!This home is a must see and we would recommend viewings immediately to avoid any disappointment.
- Kitchen: 9'4 x 8'10 (2.85m x 2.69m)
- Lounge/Diner: 19'8 x 9'10 (6.00m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'2 x 9'10 (5.24m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'9 x 6'6 (2.97m x 1.98m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61076587.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51011718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.