4 bedroom terraced house for saleBlyth Mews, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19
- Close to the town centre and local parks.
- Single garage and off road parking for one vehicle.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazed wood framed sash windows.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
A stylish town house residence with a stunning high spec finish, this really is modern living at its finest. Located just a stones throw from the main hub of Halesworth and in strolling distance of a local park, everything you need is at your fingertips here. Deceptively spacious rooms are spread over three floors offering four generous double bedrooms with the master boasting an en-suite. A stunning sitting room sits in an elevated position over looking the park whilst the kitchen is spacious and modern with all the high end finishing touches you would expect. A separate study and WC complete the downstairs space beautifully. The rear courtyard is designed with low maintenance in mind and leads out to the garage and off road parking.
Halesworth is a charming market town with a rich variety of local independent shops on the edge of the Suffolk Heritage Coastline.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61076659.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BES170333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Halesworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.