3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWordsworth Way, Measham
- Extended Family Home
- Substantial Corner Plot
- Stylish & Contemporary Interior
- Spacious Lounge & Conservatory
- Kitchen & Extended Utility Room
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Lawned Rear Garden With Patio
- Energy Rating: D
This substantial three-bedroom semi-detached family home occupies an excellent corner plot and position on the popular Poets estate. Having undergone a comprehensive improvement programme done to the highest of standards over the last four years by the current occupiers, the property presents a stylish and contemporary ready to move into family home, with a combination gas fired central heating system and newly installed UPVC glazed windows throughout.
A welcoming entrance hall has stairs off rising to the first floor with a useful understairs storage cupboard, and gives access into the attractive spacious lounge, with a feature contemporary living flame gas fire. From here there are bi-fold doors opening out into the wonderful UPVC glazed conservatory which takes full advantage of the outlook onto the patio area and rear garden.
The breakfast kitchen has a comprehensive range of units with split level oven and hob, and off here is a large utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and a cloakroom/WC.
On the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom which features a white four piece suite with tiled shower enclosure.
Outside the property occupies a larger than average corner plot with a substantial driveway to the front providing ample off road parking for several vehicles.
To the rear is a wonderful mature garden which has a sunny rear aspect and is laid mainly to lawn, with a wrap-around patio area providing ample space for outdoor entertaining and dining. Side access leads back round to the front.
Contact John German Estate Agents in Ashby to arrange a viewing.
Freehold (purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61076734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953066564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.