3 bedroom detached house for saleThorngrove Drive, Wilmslow
- Large Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Rare Purchase Opportunity for this Sought-after Location
- Ideal for a Local Downsizer or Family
- Superb Convenient Setting Minutes From Wilmslow Town Centre And Railway Station
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Pantry
- Three Double Bedrooms with Fitted Storage
- Beautifully Landscaped South Facing Rear Garden
- Large Storage Garage with Substantial Off Road Parking
**SOLD BY GASCOIGNE HALMAN**
Occupying a highly sought-after position CLOSE TO WILMSLOW TOWN CENTRE, a large DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW offering a GENEROUS PLOT with spacious accommodation including THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and beautifully landscaped SOUTH FACING rear gardens.
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a large detached dormer bungalow located on the ever popular Thorngrove Drive. The property offers a superb position quietly tucked away yet benefitting from a central position only a short walk to both Wilmslow Town Centre and Wilmslow Train Station.
Located toward to front of the generous plot sits this charming detached dormer bungalow ideally situated for a local downsizer or for a local family to further enhance and grow into. The ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance porch, welcoming hall with storage, modern fitted breakfast kitchen with adjoining pantry, substantial living-dining room with feature fireplace and bay window, conservatory, refitted shower room and bedroom three/study. A large storage garage completes the ground floor accommodation.
To the first floor there is a large landing with skylights and fitted storage, two double bedrooms, both benefiting from fitted wardrobes and eaves storage, and a refitted shower room. There is also a large eaves storage cupboard running the width of the property.
Externally, to the rear is a beautifully landscaped mature garden offering a southerly aspect with patio area. To the front there is smaller mature garden area with a large forecourt offering ample off-road parking and useful carport.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61076992.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 612547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.