3 bedroom terraced house for saleAtlow Drive, Baguley, Manchester M23 1PR
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace Property
- Ideal For First Time Buyer
- Well Presented
- Within Walking Distance of the Metro Link
- Close to Manchester Airport and Wythenshawe Hospital
- Enclosed Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Viewings Highly Recommended!!!
THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE!!! located on a quite cul-de-sac in Baguley, within walking distance of Hollyhedge Road Metrolink station which runs between Manchester International Airport and the city centre, offering easy access to the M56 and within walking distance of Wythenshawe Hospital.
In brief the property comprises of open plan living room with feature fireplace, through to the fully fitted modern kitchen with a range of base and eye level wall units and breakfast bar ideal for dining. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with a further single all with fully fitted carpets, modern fitted family bathroom with pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over, separate wc. The property also benefits from an enclosed lawned front garden, and lawned and paved rear garden.
This is an ideal property for either first time buyer or investment purchase. VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61077329.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.