3 bedroom character property for saleNewbury Road Kingsclere
- 3 Bedroom Victorian Semi-Detached House
- Dining Room & Lounge with Wood Burner
- High Specification Fitted Bespoke Kitchen
- Conservatory & Modern Downstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Landscaped Garden & Driveway
- EPC EER: C
SANSOME AND GEORGE are proud to present a beautifully presented Victorian style 3 Bedroom Semi-detached house with a mature landscaped enclosed garden. The property comprises, Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Lounge with wood burner, High Specification fitted Kitchen, Downstairs Modern Bathroom, Conservatory, Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms. Outside the property benefits from driveway parking at the front, patio and beautiful landscaped garden enclosed at the rear with 2 sheds and greenhouse. This is a must see property and offered with NO Onward Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61078615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5988733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Kingsclere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.