1 bedroom flat for sale6/6 Craighall Crescent, Trinity, Edinburgh EH6 4RY
- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Trinity area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, box room and bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen, bay windows, period cornicework, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
** MUST SEE - PRICE RECENTLY REDUCED ** Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, one-box bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Trinity area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The impressive entrance hallway comprises carpeted flooring, the secured entry system console, telephone point and gives access to all rooms within. Set to the front of the property, the spacious living/dining room features a traditional Edinburgh press, ornate cornice work including a ceiling rose, gas fire and surround, bay window, space for dining furniture, and TV and telephone points. Set to the rear, the fitted kitchen boasts an integrated extractor canopy, bay window, tiled splash back, gas and electric points, and space for free-standing white goods. Also to the rear, the bedroom is a very spacious double room with bay window, built-in storage cupboard, under-window storage, carpeted floor and ample space for free-standing furniture. There are varnished wooden floors underneath the carpets in the living room, hallway and bedroom. In addition, the box room, with mezzanine bed and shelving is a flexible office/storage/spare bedroom. Finally, the family bathroom features an all-white suite, electric shower unit, laminate flooring, wall-mounted cabinet and towel rail.
Trinity is a popular area, close to excellent local shopping and public transport links, and some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, including Waitrose at Comely Bank, ASDA at Granton and Morrisons on Ferry Road. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2632794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.